Orange County Best Catering
Catering in Lake Forest
It’s almost the season to start planning your special summer events, and that means finding a great caterer located in the Lake Forest region. Whether you’re organizing the catering for your wedding, your parent’s big anniversary, or a birthday party, we provide exceptional catering services in the Lake Forest area.
It’s especially important to find a caterer located in your city, as you’ll want your food delivered as fresh as possible. While we have equipment in our van to keep hot food hot, and cold food cold, we really don’t want to compromise on quality by having to deliver food several hours through rush hour traffic. That’s why it’s important to hire a caterer for your Lake Forest event.
If you’re considering doing the catering for a big party, you may not realize the investment required. You’ll not only need to rent dishes, but to purchase extra pots, pans, and utensils to handle a big meal. It’s more work than you think, so that’s why it’s best to hire a professional caterer, like Lake Forest.
Have you considered what kind of seating to have? You’ll first need to consider whether to have an informal sit down dinner or a buffet-style serving. There are benefits to both party styles. With a sit down dinner, everything is organized in the kitchen, so there is a minimum of mess at the tables. This can be beneficial if your reception hall is small. One caveat though is that not everyone likes the same types of foods, and many meals may be sent back to the kitchen uneaten. A buffet style type of serving allows your guests to choose whichever types of foods they like. Vegetarians can be more easily served, as food cards will list what the dishes are, and they won’t feel left out. People who are on diets can choose from salads or vegetables. People can also choose how much food they wish to eat.
The next decision to make will be what types of food to serve at your catered meal. Will you choose ethnic foods, or western-style food? Do you want a lot of meat dishes or veggie dishes? These choices may be contingent on what type of crowd you’re serving. Seniors may prefer meat and potatoes while the younger crowd wants healthier food choices. Couples may wish to celebrate their heritage with delicious ethnic foods.
Whether you’re planning an intimate catered gathering, or a six course meal for hundreds, give Lake Forest Catering a call to find out how we can best serve you. We offer our catering services at a fair price, and we are promise keepers. Your meal will be delivered on time. If you’ve ordered a cake from us, it’ll arrive in one piece. We provide many different types of cuisine, for weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, and other types of celebrations.
Lake Forest Catering Services prepares and delivers delicious home cooked meals for all your special events. Give us a call today to find out how we can be of assistance to your next big event.
Lake Forest Wedding Catering
1. Wedding Catering: The wedding catering choices we have range from the traditional to the custom. Today, weddings take on all shapes and sizes as well as tastes. But here in California we are used to that for sure and we will be able to cater to what your needs are.
2. Buffets: Buffets are one of the best ways to have an easy going reception. You and your guests can relax while we serve them on the buffet line or if you’re more relaxed than that, we can do set up and then break down and they can help themselves. This generally goes well when there are a lot of people that you are expecting. It means everyone eats when they’re ready and you know, as much as they love you and want to be a part of your day, the one thing they’ll remember is the food. Hunger means survival so satiating it is a powerful feeling. When you can do that on demand it makes a mighty good memory. We have a choice of hot or cold buffets. From cold cuts to prime rib it’s your choice depending on your mood.
3. Full Service: There is also the more elegant choice of the sit down dinner or formal lunch. We can offer full wait staff and the best service you’ll ever have. There is no better way to show your guests that you are happy they came. We do much more than the general steak, chicken or fish. We can offer customized meals for those who are choosier about what they are serving for a reasonable up charge and we may even be able to substitute some dishes excluding fish and some restrictions may apply so call us and let us know what you have in mind and we will do our best to accommodate.
Lake Forest Quinceaneras Catering
1. The Mexican Celebration of Beauty: The Quincinearas is the celebration of a Mexican 16 year old girl’s beauty and coming of age. There are a lot of things going on at that time in a kids’ life and it is all fun! The festivities are the best in this side of the world. It’s a fantastic time to party and eat and that is where our expertise comes in. There is a myriad of choices to be had from traditional to the specific that are on offer. Hot and cold, formal and buffet as well as non alcoholic drinks to toast her and her life going forward can be had by all. Friends and family can come together and watch the beautiful young girl in a white wedding style dress and her best girlfriends come down into the crowd. There is a great feeling and vibe in the place at that time so why shouldn’t the food be?
2. Buffet: You can allow your guests to eat when they are ready with a hot or cold buffet. We off everything from traditional Mexican fare and hot or cold buffet cold cuts and of course dessert! What celebration doesn’t come with dessert? We have everything from vanilla tapioca to chocolate mousse.
3. Sit down Formal: The most elegant way to go is the sit down formal. It’s a Sit down Formal. This means that when all the pomp and circumstance is over, it will be the relaxed dinner when everyone says what they have to say and it’s also easier to take pictures. This is a way to accommodate those with mobility issues as well. This is a more loving way of saying thank you for being here!
4. Specialty Items: The specialty items that we offer are fabulous. They are chocolate fountain for everyone to enjoy as well as a non alcoholic fountain that is just like flowing Champagne. There is a great variety of themed items we can offer as well as specialty food that must be ordered far enough in advance. Make sure you call us at least 2 weeks in advance to discuss any special items you may be thinking of. In fact, the sooner we hear from you, the better for the entire occasion. We want your experience to be as seamless as possible.